Service animals are the only animals permitted on course.
Trained, accredited service animals (animals trained to assist individuals with a medical or physical disability) may be permitted on course, provided that the procedures below are followed.
- Accreditation documentation by a recognized Assistance Animal program or equivalent.
- Only working animals (not including retired, trainee and companion animals), are permitted on course.
- The service animal must wear an identification harness for the duration of the event.
- The owner is responsible to clean up after their service animal.
- Race officials have the right to refuse participation if the service animal poses a safety concern.
Please note that the required documentation is to be submitted at least one week prior to the event. All documentation and inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blind Persons’ Rights Act
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
Human Rights Code