At the expo:
- Forward your confirmation email to the recipient with a note stating that they can pick up your bib as well as transfer registrations
- The recipient will need to pick up the original race kit at packet pickup
- They will head to the helpdesk to transfer participants.
- You must be logged in to your Race Roster Account
- You can find the login option at the top right of the registration form
- Select the ‘Transfer’ tab on the left side of the registration form
- Now select the button called ‘Transfer to a new participant’
- Follow the next steps to complete the participant transfer
A fee of $10.00 will be charged for participant transfers.
Deadline for online changes is midnight Friday, September 27th.
When transferring a registration to a new participant, are you able to change the details (age, gender, ect)?
Yes, when you transfer registrations you are able to change all of the personal details to accurately reflect the new participant.
When transferring a registration to a new participant, is a new bib number assigned?
If you transfer registration online this would be prior to bib numbers being assigned.
If you transfer your registration at the race expo, then you will be assigned a new bib number.
I transferred bibs at the race expo, and it has not been updated online yet.
Sportstats is working on updating all of the transfers that have been made at the race expo. They will ensure that all registration information is updated prior to the start of the race.
Can you please let me know if the transfer was successful and when the person can expect to receive the instructions?
An email will be sent to you indicating that you have initiated a transfer and an email will be sent to the new participant with a link on how to complete the transfer.
To confirm the transfer, you can check the list of confirmed participants:Canadian Registration International Registration