5k Baggage Check
All 5k bags must be checked at the 5k Finish Area. No bags can be checked at the 5k Start.
- 5k Baggage Check will be located in Nathan Phillips Square. To check your bag, simply look for the section that corresponds to your bib # and line-up there.
- After you check your bag, you can walk to Queen Street just west of University Ave and take the 5k Shuttle Buses to the start of the race (see shuttle bus section for more information). Shuttle buses will be running from 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. so make sure to check your bag in early!
- After you finish the race, your bag will be ready for pick-up at the same location.
- Due to the road closures in place for the Marathon and Half Marathon races, we are not able to provide Baggage Check at the 5k Start Area at Exhibition Place. There are no routes available to transport your bags from Exhibition Place to Nathan Phillips Square from 8:00 a.m.–10 a.m.
5k Baggage Schedule:
- Baggage Drop-off: 5:45 a.m.–6:45 a.m.
- Baggage Pick-up: 8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Marathon and Half Marathon Baggage Check
Marathon and Half Marathon Baggage Check location TBD.
Baggage Check Rules:
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag (image at right) for your Baggage! Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The kit bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You must attach this sticker to your bag in the box marked “PLEASE AFFIX BAGGAGE STICKER HERE.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home! The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the Baggage Check.Baggage Check will close at 10:30 a.m. for the 5k, and 3:00 p.m. for the Half Marathon & Full Marathon. ANY bags not claimed by this time will be available for pick up at the Canada Running Series office at 264 The Esplanade, Toronto ON, M5A4J6, during our office hours. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you have any questions about Baggage Check please contact Canada Running Series.
Marathon and Half Marathon Baggage Schedule:
Baggage Drop-Off: 7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.
Baggage Pick-up: 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.