One of only 5 IAAF Gold Label marathons in all of The Americas, the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon is Canada’s premier, big-city running event, the Athletics Canada National Marathon Championships, and the Grand Finale of the 8-race
In 2018, our race weekend attracted 26,000 participants in the 42K, 21K & 5K events from 74 countries, raised $3.24 million for 182 charities through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge, and contributed an estimated $35 million to the local economy.
The STWM Running, Health & Fitness Expo is one of the best events in the running year and offers exhibitors the opportunity to engage and connect with a thriving running community of close to 40,000 visitors over the two days.Learn more about Exhibitor Opportunities
Friday October 18, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday October 19, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Enercare Centre – Hall D
100 Princes’ Blvd
Click Here for directions and parking details.
The 2019 Running, Health and Fitness Expo provides exhibitors with an opportunity to:
- Launch new products and market existing ones
- Raise brand and product awareness
- Product sampling and demonstrations
- Receive in-person customer feedback
- Conduct market research and data collection
- Promote your events to thousands of runners around the globe
- Exhibit alongside other brands in Canada’s running industry
The STWM Running, Health & Fitness Expo offers so much for the visitor and is free for them to attend. The expo features the Canadian Running Speaker Series with guest appearances from elite athletes and celebrities to informative sessions for runners of all abilities. Visitors will have the opportunity to sign our inspirational Signing Wall, get a pre-race massage, sample new product and engage with our exhibitors.
- Standard 10×10 Booth – $1500 plus HST ($15 per square foot)
- Premium Corner 10×10 Booth – $1600 plus HST ($16 per square foot)
- 10×20 or 20×20 Booth Options
- Custom booth configurations are available!
All bookings include 1 x 6ft table and 2 chairs.
Exhibitors can participate in the Virtual Race Bag at reduced rates.
For more information or to join the fun of the Running, Health and Fitness Expo please contact:
John Beeden – Expo Director
Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
264 The Esplanade, Toronto, ON, M5A 4J6
Get in touch to discuss how we can help create an influential activation together!