Whether you are running in the race or not, the STWM Running, Health & Fitness Expo is one of the best free events in the running year! Don’t forget the show is free so feel free to bring your family, friends and all your running companions to check out all the cool new gear, nutrition and fitness products Canada has to offer!
Dates: Friday October 20, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday October 21, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Enercare Centre, 100 Princes’ Blvd
Expo Parking & Getting There
If you are DRIVING to the Expo we strongly recommend you:
- Park in the Green P lots in the surrounding area
- Come to the Expo on Friday, October 14 to pick up your packet when it will be less busy
Enercare Centre/Exhibition Place will be charging for parking on Friday and Saturday during expo hours.
For more affordable options we recommend:
- Take one of our free shuttle buses from downtown Toronto to the Expo
- Take the TTC to the Enercare Centre located at 100 Princes’ Blvd
- Plan your route with the TTC TRIP PLANNER app
Expo Shuttle Bus Information
The Expo Shuttle Buses will be picking participants up from downtown Toronto. The downtown pick up / drop off location is on Duncan Street, south of Queen Street and west of University Avenue (corner of Queen Street and Duncan Street).
The Shuttle Buses will be running all day, every 15 minutes between the downtown location (Queen & Duncan) and the Enercare Centre.
After you visit the Expo, Shuttle Buses will pick up participants from the North side of Princes’ Blvd, in front of the Enercare Centre, 100 Princes Blvd.
Expo Shuttle Bus Schedule
Friday, October 20, 2017
Downtown (on Duncan, south of Queen and west of University)
- First Bus will be leaving at 10:30 a.m.
- Last Bus will be leaving at 7:15 p.m.
- First Bus will be leaving the Expo at 11:15 a.m.
- Last Bus will be leaving the Expo at 8:15 p.m.
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Downtown (on Duncan, south of Queen & west of University)
- First Bus will be leaving at 9:30 a.m.
- Last Bus will be leaving at 5:15 p.m.
- First Bus will be leaving the Expo at 10:15 a.m.
- Last Bus will be leaving the Expo at 6:15 p.m.
Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration
Friday October 20, 2017
11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Runner’s Expo, Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place
Saturday October 21, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.at Runner’s Expo, Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place
You (or a friend) must pick up your race kit at the Runner’s Expo on Friday or Saturday. There is no race day pick-up.
What you need to pick up your packet:
- You need to know your Bib # (will be emailed to you and posted on the online confirmation list on October 18th and available for look up at the expo)
- Photo ID
- A printout of your registration email confirmation (or copy on your smart phone).
If a friend/family member is picking up for you, they need to have:
- They need to know your Bib # (will be emailed to you and posted on the online confirmation list on October 18th and available for look up at the expo)
- Email or written permission from you (can be shown to volunteers from your smart phone)
If picking up for friends/family, you can only do so for a maximum of three (3) including your own packet.