Canada Running Series and the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon have partnered with racePOINT, an interactive map that provides information for participants, spectators, and residents of Toronto!
- Predict tab will determine when your runner will reach each cheer site and the finish line
- Available for the Marathon & Half Marathon races
- You need to know what corral you’re runner is starting in and how many minutes they think it will take them to complete their race
- Markers tab allows you to select and show the location of the 12 Neighbourhood Cheering & Entertainment sites. It will also indicate what time participants will pass this location
- Route tab indicates the locations of the water stations, km markers, Medical Tents, Cheer sites, Key Areas in the pre and post-race area, etc.
Spectators, Participants and Residents
- Closures tab shows what roads will be closed.
- Click the “Show Closures by Time” button and then drag the slider at the bottom to change the map time. You’ll see red lines appear on certain roads that will be closed at that time for the race.
An accessible seating platform will be available for finish line viewing. The platform will be located on the west side of Bay St, just north of Queen St (north of the bleachers) — please access the platform from Queen St. At 8:15 a.m. the 5K runners will start crossing the finish line and east-west access across Bay St will not be available. If arriving to the finish area after 8:15 a.m., arrive from the west of Bay St.
Meeting your runner after the race
Arrange to meet your runner at the Friends & Family area at Nathan Phillips Square. The exit of the finish chute can be very crowded, making it difficult to see your runner.