What is the Virtual Race?
The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Virtual Race will take place from October 1st – 31st, so you have the flexibility of choosing a date and time that works for you.
What you get:
- New Balance souvenir shirt
- Unique finishers medal featuring a popular Toronto landmark
- Virtual bib and finishers certificate
- An active online community which includes a Facebook group, bi-weekly Facebook Live get-togethers, a new running podcast and Spotify playlists to motivate you on your training runs.
- Discounts on products from the Running Room and Nuun.
- A seamless Race Roster experience from registration to results upload. One platform for all your virtual race needs!
Where: Anywhere! Read our ‘Virtual Race Safety Tips’ in the Virtual Race FAQs.
How: You can run or walk the full distance of your choice at anytime from anywhere between October 1st and 31st. Once complete, you will visit Race Roster to input your race time.
Your finisher’s medal and shirt will be available for pickup or delivery.
Plan your route using the preferred activity tracker for the distance you want to run.
Input your Results
Once you’ve completed your race, follow these steps to input your results to Race Roster:
- Go to your Participant Dashboard
- Find the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Virtual Race
- Click on “Post Your Result”
- Choose your distance and input your time (input a number for hours, minutes and seconds; use 0 if needed.)
- Click “Submit Results” and you’re done!
Be proud of your accomplishment and share it with your friends and family online! Post photos using our official race hashtags #TOwaterfront42K, #MoveForwardTO and #runcrsvirtual on Instagram and Twitter. You can also join our official Facebook Group to connect with our virtual race community.
Women’s Short Sleeve Shirt
|Front Body Length||24.25″||24.875″||25.5″||26.125″||26.75″||27.375″|
*Measurements are in inches and refer to body size, not garment size
Support the Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Now that you have your virtual goal, please also consider setting a goal to support your local community either by raising funds or making a one-time donation. Did you know that there are 150 official charity partners that you can support through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge? All you need to do is customize and share your fundraising page with the world and start!
- To customize your page, go to Donate to an Individual, search for your name and click on Donate.
- Sign In to Race Roster if not yet logged in (top right).
- Click Edit fundraising page below the profile image on the right-hand side.
- In the window that pops open specify your fundraising goal, write a personal message, upload a photo and choose your charity to support.
- Be sure to scroll down and click Save updated fundraising information.
As Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising, 100% of the funds you raise or donate will go directly to your chosen charity.
Perks and Prizing
Your participation in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathpon Virtual Race includes your chance to win awesome prize packs from our sponsors! Prizing will be based on participation, not performance so everyone has an equal chance of winning.
Here’s what you have the chance to win:
- Product and prizing from our partners Nuun, Larabar, GU, and more!