Your registration includes:
- 5K Finisher Medal
- ASICS Souvenir Shirt
- Digital Bib and Certificate
- Nuun Product
- Shipping within Canada
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-deferrable to another year as noted in the registration waiver.
If you purchased RegShield registration protection insurance upon registering, you can file a claim here: https://refundrequest.fanshield.net/#/
Race Kit shipping:
All Race Kits for the Virtual event will be shipped out at the end of October. Race kits will be delivered to the address given at the point of registration.
Please note if you are taking part in The Whole Shebang, you will receive your virtual medals at race kit pickup.
Your custom training plan is waiting.
In partnership with ASICS, the TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon is proud to bring you a free premium upgrade* to Runkeeper GO™ ️ including training plans, progress insights, workout comparisons, and live tracking.
Sign-up for the race to receive your link to upgrade. Free to use until race day. *Please note, you will be emailed your link to upgrade 24 hours after point of registration.
Inputting Your Results
Participants will be able to upload their distances and times from October 1st to 31st. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Login to your Participant Dashboard
- Locate your TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon virtual race on the right side of your participant dashboard
- Select the [view or manually submit post results] button under your virtual race
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity
- Select ‘Submit Results’
ASICS Souvenir Shirt