Charity Challenge FAQ
I only registered to run, but now I want to raise money for a charity. Is it too late?
You can still fundraise!
Set up a personalized fundraising page if you are already registered for the run
- To customize your page, go to Find a participant to donate to and search for your name
- Sign-In to Race Roster if not yet logged in (top right).
- Click Edit fundraising page below the profile image on the right side of the page.
- In the modal that pops open, specify your fundraising goal, write a personal message, upload a photo and choose your charity to support.
- Be sure to scroll down and click Save updated fundraising information.
Note : This step will only personalize your fundraising page, and will not re-register you for the race!
How do I make a donation to a Charity, a Charity Team or an Individual?
- Go to the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Race Registration form
- Locate Donate to Charity, View Teams or Donate to Participant in the left hand menu
- Enter the name of the charity, charity team or individual and make your donation!
I represent a Canadian Charity and want to register the charity to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. How do I register the charity?
The deadline to apply to become an official charity partner is July 31st, 2021. Click here for a copy of the 2021 information package and how to apply.
Can I register several people to the Scotiabank Charity Challenge using the same form?
Yes! Please ensure you join or create a Scotiabank Charity Challenge fundraising team. Once registration is complete, a personal fundraising page will automatically be created for the participant. Log in to customize each participant’s fundraising page!
Can Relay Teams fundraise?
Yes, the only catch is that you can only be a part of ONE team category (either relay or fundraising team.) Relay team members can still fundraise individually for one of the charity partners.
Please follow the steps in Set up a Personal Fundraising Page above to fundraise for one of the charity partners.
I registered for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge, but I have not received or I cannot find the confirmation email.
Don’t worry! Not receiving these emails does not necessarily mean that the registration was not completed. First, check your spam emails. Still nothing? Contact us and we will proceed with verifications or Click here to confirm your registration.
Is there a Scotiabank Employee Program?
There is a Scotiabank Employee marathon program available in each Scotiabank-sponsored Marathon market. Complete details are available on ScotiabankLive/Marathons. Click Here for details.
How do I get a pledge form?
Find your charity from the list of Official Charities page
Email the Charity Fundraising Coordinator to request a pledge form.
What do I do with my cash and cheque pledges?
Please ensure you make arrangements with the Charity Fundraising Coordinator listed on the Official Charities page to drop off any cash and/or cheque pledges on race day, at their office, or mail the pledge form and cheques to their office.