It’s never too early to develop a love of running. The 1 kilometre Kids Race will have your little ones sprinting to the finish line to receive their finisher medal.
Virtual Period: October 1st – 31st
Entry Cost: $25 (plus tax and processing fees)
Race Kit Includes:
- Finisher medal
- Kids Race shirt
- Colouring Bib
- Custom Toronto Landmark Stickers
Options To Receive Your Race Kit:
- Shipped anywhere in Canada ($10) or internationally ($20) starting October 1st. Shipping will continue until the end of the virtual race period.
- Free pickup available at:
- Participating Running Room store locations
- Canada Running Series Warehouse (73 Galaxy Boulevard, Unit 4/5, Etobicoke)
- Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel – Provincial Ballroom, second level (123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9).
- Please note that you will need to select your location during registration as space is limited
Race Kit Pickup Schedule:
Warehouse and Running Room store pickup will be available Thursday, September 30 – Sunday, October 3.
- Thursday, September 30 – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 1 – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 2 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, October 3 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pickup will be available at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel (123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9) in the Provincial Ballroom on the second level on Friday, October 15th and Saturday, October 16th.
- Friday, October 15 – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 16 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Use hashtags #TOwaterfront42K and #MoveForwardTO to connect with our virtual race community. Join our Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Facebook Group and follow us on Instagram @towaterfront42k.
Inputting Your Results
Participants will be able to input their distances and times from October 1 at 12:01 a.m. – October 31 at 11:59 p.m. You can use any device that has a start and stop function to track your virtual race distance and time. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Go to the Race Roster Results link.
- Choose your event distance.
- Click “Submit a virtual result.”
- Add your results by inputting your time for your segment.
- You can upload a screenshot or photo to show the distance and time you completed.
- You’re Done! You can now see your results on the Results page.
Note, if you are completing more than one run to complete your segment distance, you can update your time as you go using the above steps. You will need to input the cumulative time.