The Whole Shebang is back again in 2023 but this time as a hybrid event! You’ll have the opportunity to complete your marathon with us on October 16th in-person and your half marathon & 5K virtually anytime from October 1-31.
You will pick up your finisher medals, ASICS souvenir shirt & exclusive The Whole Shebang souvenir item at the TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon Expo on Friday, October 14th & Saturday, October 15th during expo hours.
Marathon section for details about your in-person Marathon.
Virtual Half Marathon section for details about your Virtual Half Marathon.
Virtual 5K section for details about your Virtual Half Marathon.
Race Kit Includes:
- Marathon Finisher Medal – You will receive this on race day after crossing the finish line.
- The Whole Shebang Finisher Medal – You will receive this with your race kit.
- Exclusive The Whole Shebang Souvenir Item
- ASICS Souvenir shirt
- Nuun Product
Race Kit Pickup
All participants in the In-Person race must pick up their Race Kit at Race Kit Pickup.
Race Kit Pickup is available at the TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon Expo at the Enercare Centre, Hall D, on Oct. 13-14, 2022
Friday October 13, 2022 | 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday October 14, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
There is no race day pickup.
Please note if you are taking part in The Whole Shebang, you will receive your virtual medals at race kit pickup.
Picking up for a Friend?
Please bring either their original Race Roster Registration Confirmation Email OR a text, e-mail, or hand-written note that states they allow you to pick up their race kit on their behalf.
3 Kit Maximum
Please note that each person that enters the expo will only be allowed to pick up 3 kits, including their own. If you plan to pick up more than 3 kits, please plan to bring enough people that will allow you to each pickup 3.
Marathon and Half Marathon Baggage Check will be located in Nathan Phillip Square, just north of Queen St. It will be open from 7:00am – 3:00pm for these distances.
5K Baggage Check will be located in Nathan Phillips Square, just north of Queen St. It will be open from 5:45am – 10:30am. Please note that if you want to check your bag, the last shuttle from Nathan Phillips Square to the 5K start line is at 7:00am sharp.
There will be no Baggage Check at the 5K Start.
Baggage Check Rules:
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag (image at right) for your Baggage! Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The kit bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- Width = 14 inches
Length = 18 inches
- Width = 14 inches
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You must attach this sticker to your bag in the box marked “PUT BAGGAGE STICKER HERE”.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home! The TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the Baggage Check.
- Baggage Check will close
- 10:30 a.m. for the 5K
- 3:00 p.m. for the Half Marathon & Full Marathon
- ANY bags not claimed by this time will be available for pick up at the Canada Running Series office at 2 Berkeley St, Unit 305, Toronto ON, M5A 4J5, during our office hours. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you have any questions about Baggage Check please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your custom training plan is waiting.
In partnership with ASICS, the TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon is proud to bring you a free premium upgrade* to Runkeeper GO™ ️ including training plans, progress insights, workout comparisons, and live tracking.
Sign-up for the race to receive your link to upgrade. Free to use until race day. *Please note, you will be emailed your link to upgrade 24 hours after point of registration.
Inputting Your Results (Virtual Half Marathon + Virtual 5K)
Participants will be able to upload their distances and times from October 1st to 31st. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Login to your Participant Dashboard
- Locate your TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon virtual race on the right side of your participant dashboard
- Select the [view or manually submit post results] button under your virtual race
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity
- Select ‘Submit Results’
ASICS Souvenir Shirt
ASICS Cinch Bag
Exclusively for The Whole Shebang participants, the lightweight ASICS cinch bag is a longtime favourite among athletes.