Whether you are running in the race or not, the TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon Expo is one of the best free events in the running year! The show is free for everyone to attend, so bring your family, friends and all your running companions to check out the cool new gear, nutrition and fitness products Canada has to offer!
Dates: Friday October 18, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday October 19, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Enercare Centre, Hall D, 100 Princes’ Blvd
Getting There & Parking
If you are DRIVING to the Expo we strongly recommend you:
- Please park under the Enercare Centre at the discounted rate of $13
- If parking is unavailable, park in the Green P lots in the surrounding area
- Come to the Expo on Friday, October 13 to pick up your race kit when it is less busy
Enercare Centre/Exhibition Place will be charging for parking on Friday and Saturday during expo hours.
For more affordable options we recommend:
- Take the TTC to the Enercare Centre located at 100 Princes’ Blvd
- Plan your route with the TTC TRIP PLANNER app