We encourage spectators to tune in to our live race broadcast starting at 7:30 a.m. ET on Sunday October 17th on our website at STWM.ca. Due to the need for our participants to practice physical distancing, we ask that any in-person spectators avoid the start and finish areas. If you are planning to cheer on a loved one, please find a spot along the race course where you can physically distance from others.
To find your proof of vaccination document, please visit the appropriate link below.
- Ontario: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccine-booking-support#proof-of-vaccination
- Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/covid19-vaccine.aspx
- British Columbia: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/proof
- Manitoba: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/immunizationrecord/index.html
- New Brunswick: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19/nb-vaccine/Proof-of-Vaccination.html
- Newfoundland: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/vaccine/online-vaccination-records/
- Northwest Territories: https://www.nthssa.ca/en/services/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-updates/covid-19-vaccination-record-requests
- Nova Scotia: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/vaccine/#proof-of-vaccination
- Nunavut: https://www.gov.nu.ca/health/information/covid-19-vaccination
- Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/health-and-wellness/covid-19-immunization-record
- Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/progress-of-the-covid-19-vaccination/covid-19-vaccination-passport
- Saskatchewan: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/proof-of-vaccination
- Yukon: https://yukon.ca/vaccine-proof
We cannot wait to get your race kit to you! For anyone who chose the pickup option from one of the Running Room Locations or the Canada Running Series Warehouse, your race kit will be available for pickup from September 30th to October 3rd.
For anyone who chose the pickup option from the Downtown Toronto location, your race kit will be available at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel from Oct 15th to 16th.
Please visit our website to see Race Kit Pickup hours.
For anyone who chose shipping, it will begin on Friday, October 1st, and will continue throughout the Virtual Race period.
Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted with a doctor’s note and documentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of event day. In order to receive your verified vaccination sticker you will be required to show this at Race Kit Pick-Up at the Sheraton on October 16th or on race day at the vaccine verification tent.
You have to be present, with your Government Issued Photo ID and your proof of full vaccination in order for it to be verified. Someone else cannot bring these documents on your behalf to have your bib verified.
If you have someone else pick up your race kit for you, you will still be required to show your proof of full vaccination and government issued photo ID on race day at the Vaccination Verification tent. You will not be able to participate without receiving a verification sticker from event staff.
Participants will receive a sticker to verify proof of vaccination, which will be placed on their race bib in order to access the Staging Area on race day.
Yes, all participants, staff, volunteers and vendors will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status to gain access to restricted event areas.
Yes, you can pick up your race kit without being fully vaccinated. However, in order to participate in the in-person event, you must be fully vaccinated by race day, Sunday October 17th.
You will be required to show proof of full vaccination and government issued photo ID on race day at the Vaccination Verification tent in order to gain access to the Staging Area.
Please note that to be considered fully vaccinated on race day, you must have received your second shot on or before Sunday October 3rd.
Proof of full vaccination must be presented as a government issued vaccine receipt either on your phone or on paper and a piece of government issued photo ID. To meet requirements in time for race day, you must have received your second vaccine dose on or before Sunday, October 3rd.
If you are picking up your race kit prior to race day, you will be required to show your proof of full vaccination and government issued photo ID to our staff at your selected pickup location in order to receive your verification sticker and ensure your access to the start line on race day.
If you are having your race kit mailed to you, you will be required to show your proof of full vaccination and government issued photo ID on race day at the Vaccination Verification tent.
Runners will not be able to participate without receiving a verification sticker from event staff.
If you cannot provide proof of full vaccination by race day, you will not be able to participate in the in-person race. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to provide proof of full vaccination by race day.