Participants requiring the use of a wheelchair are permitted.
- Recreational and push-rim wheelchairs are permitted
- Motorized wheelchairs are permitted in the event, but they:
- must not exceed a speed of 5km/hour
- must not exceed 40″ length x 30″ wide
- Handcycles are permitted if they are not faster than course pace caps
- 5K – No Pace Cap
- 21K – 3:30 mins/km
- 42K – 3:30 mins/km
- Early start times will not be permitted
If you have any questions about the information above, please contact email@example.com.
If you require an alternate adaptive device or have any questions or comments with respect to the Accessible Customer Service or registration process offered by Canada Running Series, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org