Thank you to the thousands of volunteers who donated their time volunteering at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon this year!
The event was a huge success and we couldn’t have done it without you!
Volunteer Registration opening July 2017.
Key Volunteer application opening July 2017.
Win a Trip for 2 to Run Barbados Marathon Weekend!
- Round trip airfare from Toronto or Montreal
- 7 nights (November 30th – December 7th) at the fabulous 4-star Bougainvillea Beach Resort on Maxwell Coast Road, including breakfasts
- Transfers between airport-hotel in Barbados; plus buses from hotel to races and back
Interested in running? There’s a race for everyone: 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, Half-Marathon, and Marathon, spread through Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then it’s time for the beach!
How do you enter?
Simply join our team as a Key Volunteer at any of the Canada Running Series East events in 2017 (listed below) and you will automatically be entered into the draw! Individuals will receive 1 entry for each event they volunteer at. At the end of the year, one of our Key Volunteers will win the Grand Prize trip for two to Run Barbados Marathon Weekend! Prize winner to be announced at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday, October 22, 2017.
- Race Roster Spring Run-Off – April 8th, 2017
- Banque Scotia 21k de Montreal – April 22nd & 23rd, 2017
- Toronto Waterfront 10k – June 17th, 2017
- Oasis ZooRun – September 23rd, 2017
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon – October 22, 2017
The more races you volunteer for, the greater your chance to win. Good luck!
Medical Volunteer application opening August 2017.